Listed here is a chick pea curry recipe
* one can of chick peas
* one medium onion, finely chopped
* one teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
* one clove garlic, finely chopped
* one green chilly, finely chopped
* two medium perfectly ripened tomatoes, seeded and chopped
* one tablespoon fresh coriander chopped
* one tablespoon lemon juice
* 10 g vegetable oil
– one/two teaspoon turmeric
– one/two tablespoon ground coriander
– one tea spoon “garam masala”
– salt to taste
one. Drain chick peas, reserving the liquid.
two. Cook the onions, ginger garlic, chilies and turmeric in the vegetable oil right until golden and softened.
three. Add the tomatoes and soften, then increase the ground coriander and chick peas.
4. Cook for 10 minutes, adding the spare liquid as required
five. Add “garam masala”, lemon juice and stir in the fresh coriander. Cook carefully for two-three minutes, introducing extra liquid, if necessary, to make a sauce.
Provide with “naan bread”, “chapati” or as a side dish.