Do you love omelette, if so you must try our chilli omelette recipe?
- 4 eggs
- 1 tbsp cold water
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tbsp butter or oil
- 3 tbsp chillis, sliced
- 3 tbsp onions,sliced
- 1 tbsp dill, optional
- Beat the eggs and add cold water, salt and pepper. Heat half the butter in a pan and fry
- the chillis and onions until soft. Cool the mixture, then stir it into the eggs together with
- the dill.
- Reheat the pan, adding the remaining butter and pour in the eggs. As the eggs set around
- the edge of the pan, draw the mixture to the centre, tilting the pan so the raw egg runs to
- the edges, fold and serve.
There are many combinations to this recipe, have a play around with it, but adding chillis
to an omelette will blow your mind!