How to create an amazing chilli pasta dish at home.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 brown onion peeled, diced
- 3 clove garlic peeled, minced
- 1/2 cup large red chillis halved, seeds removed, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable stock
- 1 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 500 grams fresh fettucini pasta
- In a frypan, heat the oil and saute the onion and garlic until golden brown. Add the chillis, sugar and stock and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Transfer sauce and parmesan cheese to a mini chopper and process until smooth.
- Boil a 4L pot of water on the stove and cook pasta for 3 minutes. Drain and toss through sauce.
- Top with extra parmesan cheese and serve immediately.