Ginataang suso, or snails cooked in coconut milk is an exotic meals that you will obtain amazingly mouth watering. Just like nearly anything else that is cooked with coconut milk, you will enjoy the rich flavor of this one of a kind recipe. For the adventurous palate, you can try this dish and you will definitely concur that the style is exceptionally yummy.
- one kilo snail (suso)
- one medium sized environmentally friendly papaya
- one large onion (sliced)
- one/2 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp ginger strips
- one kilo shredded coconut
- malunggay leaves (moringa)
- incredibly hot chilli
- 2 tbsp fish sauce
- 2 tbsp shrimp paste
- In extracting the coconut milk, put the shredded coconut is a mixing bowl and pour in 2 cups of drinking water. Squeeze the milk from the mixture and use a strainer or a cleanse cloth to different the liquid from the shredded coconut.
- Area the coconut milk in a casserole with each other with the fish sauce, shrimp paste, onion, ginger and garlic. Established warmth to medium till the liquid comes to a boil.
- Pour in the snails and deliver to a boil at the time a lot more.
- Include the papaya as very well as the malunggay leaves. You can also include a couple chopped incredibly hot chili if you want to want spicy incredibly hot flavor. Do not overcook the papaya.
- You can change the contemporary coconut with coconut milk in can or coconut powder. Nevertheless, you have to try to remember that contemporary would always give the most effective effects.
- In having out the snail’s material from the shell, you can use a fork or a toothpick.