A nice and simple homemade hot chilli burger recipe. Great for these winter nights in!
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 chillis of choice (or more for you crazy folk)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 800g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain muatard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- flour for coating
Fry chopped onions in olive oil then add to a mixing bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix together.
With wet hands divide into 8 burgers and coat with flour.
Cut greaseproof paper into 5 inch squares and place on either side of burger. Leave in fridge for 1 hour.
Cook as desired and enjoy. You can pan fry the burgers or cook them on the barbecue over medium high heat. Cook the burgers for 10 to 15 minutes, or until desired doneness.