Hot chilli Jam recipe the easy way. This recipe is so easy, feel free to add your own style to this recipe.
- 5 chilli pepper deseeded and finely chopped (you cabn buy these from any supermarket if you don’t grow your own)
- 1 large bell pepper cored, deseeded and cut into small chunks
- 1 Kilograms Jam sugar
- 600 Millilitres Cider vinegar
- Add the chillis and the bell pepper to a blender and blend
- Dissolve the sugar in the vinegar in a wide, medium-sized pan over a low heat without stirring.
- Scrape the chilli-pepper mixture out of the blender and add to the pan. Bring the pan to the boil, then leave it at a rollicking boil for 10 minutes.
- Take the pan off the heat and allow it cool.
- Leave for 10 mins, stir to distribute the chilli and papper, and jar up in sterilized jars!
This jam can be kept for 12 months in the fridge, and use within 2 months of opening.