Preparation time: five minutes
Cooking time: 15 minutes
For Chicken Masala:
- Boneless Chicken (Cleaned Perfectly ) – 200 g
- Yogurt – two tbsp
- Ginger Piece – 1 inch
- Garlic – two-three
- Chillies – four
- White sesame seeds – 1/two tsp
- Cashew nuts – four-five
- Almonds – four-five
- Salt as demanded
- Red chilli powder – ½ tsp
- Turmeric powder – three/four tsp
- Coriander powder – two tsp
- Garam masala powder – 1/two tbsp
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
- Thinly Chopped Fresh new Coriander Leaves – two tbsp
- Thinly Chopped Fresh new Mint Leaves – two tbsp
For making Biryani:
- Basmati Rice – 1-1/two cups
- Thinly Chopped Onion – 1
- Sliced Onion – 1
- Chillies – two
- Turmeric powder – 11/two tbsp
- Coriander Leaves ( Thinly Chopped) – two tbsp
- Mint Leaves (Thinly Chopped) – two tbsp
- Oil – four tbsp
- Pinch of salt as demanded
For Garam Masala:
- Bay Leaf – 1
- Kashmiri Red Chilli – 1
- Cloves – two
- Black Peppercorns – two
- Cardamom – 1
- Black Cardamom – 1
- Cumin Seeds – 1/two tbsp
- Cinnamon Bits – ½ inch
How to make Straightforward Chicken Biryani Recipe:
- Slice the 200g chicken in to medium-sized items.
- Add Sesame seeds, Cashew nuts, almonds, Chilles, Garlic and Ginger in the grinder and grind to a easy paste.
- Combine the medium-sized chicken items, yogurt and the easy paste grinded earlier mentioned, turmeric, coriander powder, lemon juice and pop the chicken in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Clean the 1 ½ cup of Basmati Rice and boil them with four cups of water. Add a tiny sum of salt though boiling the rice.
- With plenty of oil in pan, deep fry the onion until eventually it reaches a brownish colour.
- Add the garam masala with two tbsp of oil in a non-stick pan. Add thinly chopped onion and chillies to the combination and sauté for several seconds.
- Add the chicken and the masala paste and stir it on a low heat for five-six minutes.
- Combine the boiled basmati rice over the rooster. Increase salt as you wish and turmeric powder.
- For further flavoring, insert chopped coriander and mint leaves and kesari powder which provides a traditional biryani shade.
- you can add an egg if you like on top :)