29th August – 31st August 2015, Frosts at Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes, Bucks, MK17 8UE
Whether you like it ‘meek & mild’ or ‘hot & spicy’, Frosts have a sizzling bank holiday weekend lined up for you!
Join us on this Bank Holiday at Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes for our 6th Chilli Festival, which promises to be the best yet…with exhibitors from around the country, live bands, salsa dancing lessons, tastings galore and don’t forget plenty of chilli plants to admire and buy.
- Different, live music and entertainment throughout every day
- 30+ Exhibitors selling a huge variety of chilli and non-chilli related products
- Some of the hottest and the widest variety of chilli plants in the UK
- A vast selection of hot foods and cold drinks served from our own dedicated food stalls and bar.
- Chilli Eating Competition – Can you stand the heat? Well if you can, you need to enter our chilli eating competition (A Semi-Final on Saturday and Sunday followed by the final on Monday)! With prizes for everyone who completes the challenge!
- Mexican Fancy Dress Competition – Get in the spirit of things, don’t be shy and show your brightest colours! We will be awarding prizes to the ‘Best Dressed’ every day.
- Chilli Sauce Making Competition – Calling all amateur chefs, we are looking for the best homemade chilli sauce, chutney, jam, pickle – in Bucks! The winner will scoop a hot £100 in Frosts vouchers and a shiny trophy.
Now in it’s sixth year and last visited by over 6,000 people – over the course of three days the people of Milton Keynes and the surrounding areas really do enjoy a ‘festival of fire’!
£3 per person (FREE to under 16’s and FREE to Frosts Gardening Club Members). Every person attending will receive a packet of Thompson & Morgan Chilli Seeds FREE! Purchase your tickets here!
As long as you keep your wristband on you can come back every day without paying again – the entertainment is different each day!
To keep up to date with suppliers attending, see photos from previous years or details of this years Chilli Festival or if you have an interest in Chilies join us on our dedicated Facebook page – Like Facebook Page or follow us on our dedicated Twitter page –Follow Twitter Page.