Angel Hair Pasta With Shrimp, Garlic, and Cilantro
Serves 4 peoples
Components for this recipe
The added virgin olive oil in this pasta dish is the mainstay of the Mediterranean diet regime, which is linked with a low chance of coronary heart disorder.
– two cups loosely packed cilantro leaves, washed and chopped
– 6 ounces angel hair pasta
– 1/4 cup added virgin olive oil
– 4 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
– two modest chili peppers, seeded, deveined, and minced
– twelve ounces shelled and deveined shrimp
– two cups frozen modest peas
Instructions for this recipe
1. Fill a huge pot with h2o and established on significant heat to bring to a boil. In the meantime, chop the cilantro leaves into modest parts.
two. When the h2o is boiling, add the pasta and cook dinner according to package deal directions.
three. As the pasta cooks, put the olive oil in a huge skillet above medium heat add the garlic and chili peppers and cook dinner for 1 moment. Increase the shrimp and peas, and cook dinner for about 4 more minutes, stirring frequently, until finally the shrimp turns opaque. Stir in the cilantro and get rid of from heat.
4. When the pasta is carried out to your liking, drain and rapidly return it to the pot. Decrease the heat to medium and keep on to cook dinner the pasta for no more than 1 moment, stirring it with a wooden spoon. (This stops any remaining h2o from diluting the pasta sauce.)
5. Divide the pasta between 4 individual bowls and top with the shrimp combination.
395 energy, 28% fat (twelve g 1.7 g saturated), 43% carbs (42 g), 29% protein (29 g), 4.seventy eight g fiber, sixty eight.5 mg calcium, 5.sixty six mg iron, 279 mg sodium.