We are at the BBC Good Food show from Wednesday the 28th until the 2nd of December. Why not join us there with this amazing Groupon deal.
BBC Good Food Show at Birmingham NEC: Afternoon Entry for £11
Showcasing the best of British food and drink, the BBC Good Food Show invites food fanatics for a grub-stravaganza filled with samples, stalls and celebrity chefs. The country’s favourite cookery shows will come to life with The Great British Bake Off Stage and Saturday Kitchen Live.
Guests can take a stroll through the Producers’ Village, shopping for the finest artisan and specialist products, feasting eyes on a wide array of stalls and exhibitors. Visitors will able to visit the World Cheese, a showcase offering a fabulous line up of cheese tasting classes and cooking demonstrations at The World Cheese Awards Tasting Theatre (tasting tickets an extra £5, subject to availability).
Choice of ticket for one person to BBC Good Food Show:
• £11 for afternoon entry on 30 November; 1 or 2 December
BBC Good Food Show
National Exhibition Centre, Birmingham B40 1NT
- Entry for one to BBC Good Food Show, held at Birmingham NEC
- Choice of dates: Fri 30 Nov, Sat 1 Dec, or Sun 2 Dec
- Entry from 1.30pm onwards
- Celebrity chefs including James Martin and Gino D’Acampo
- The Great British Bake Off Stage featuring live demos
- The World Cheese Awards