THE Food Fest of the North!
Set across the streets of Yorkshire’s Food Capital, Malton Food Lovers Festival is a celebration of Yorkshire’s finest produce and cooking.
The 2018 festival is set to be the best yet. Expect heaving stalls, delicious street food, talks, tastings, celebrity chefs, demos, loads of music and much, much more!
A family foodie extravaganza. We’re not known as Yorkshire’s Foodie Glastonbury for nothing!
come and sample our Chilli Sauces in Southport!
If you love food then make a date with the Southport Food and Drink Festival – a ‘foodies’ paradise with a little something for everyone to enjoy which usually takes place over the first weekend in June.
Stimulate your senses and try food from different cultures – you can enjoy crepes, gourmet burgers, hot wings, churros, spiral potatoes, paella and curry from the Street Food stalls.
Tantalise the taste buds by sampling the different produce around the event – handmade cheeses, sausages, sweet and savoury pies, chutneys and pickles are just a few of the delights that can be taken home.
Traditional British food is celebrated throughout the street food and producers with homemade pies, chutneys, local sausages, hog roast, and ice cream from a local dairy.
Set in the beautiful Victoria Park, there will be entertainment from local bands throughout the day so once you have chosen what to eat you can sit on the grass, chill out and soak up the atmosphere.
If you are bringing the kids along then make sure you pop over to the ‘kids’ corner’.
Throughout the day they can get involved in circus workshops, food themed activities and much more.
Street Food vendors at the Southport Food and Drink Festival:
- 2 Sisters Thai Food * American Street Food * Best Burgers * Big G’s Chicken Wraps * Churros 1 * Continental Catering * Crepe Lucette * Dairy Fairy Ice Cream * Dim Sum Su * Eat Drink Enjoy * Elsie Mays * Fiesta Catering * Freshly Squeezed Fruits * Gatis Food * Gourmet Grill * Great British Spiral Potatoes * Greek Souvlaki * Heather Hill Farm Meats * Jason Jamies Oriental Chargrill * Juicy Fruits Van * Just Wings * Kababoom * La Casita * Let’s Go Catering * Love is Churros * Nationwide Catering * North West Game * Northern Crepe Co. * Oh My Glaze * Oh So British Kitchen * One Catering * Our Paula * Pavs Dhaba * Perfect Samosas * Piadana Pronto * Pizza Peddlers * Poffertjesking * Porcus * Raclette Brothers * Rustic Cooks * Senor Paella * Smoothiemania * Somtam Thai * South Manny Flavaz * Spartans Bubble Waffles * The English Chocolate Fountain Co. * Treat Factory * Treaty Pie * Veggie-Rae * Whats Your Beef Burgers
Producers at the Southport Food and Drink Festival:
- Artisan Tea & Coffees * Bexton Cheese * Birkdale Cheese Centre * Burtree Puddings * Carslake Tea Company * Celtic Spirit Company * Chalie Richard Craft Spirits * Coppice Cupcakes * Daniel Olivia Catering * Elves in the Wood * Flavourfresh * Fire Foods * Gourmet Spice * Green Olives * Herbs & Spices * Heritage Kitchen Range of Preserves * Isle of Wight Garlic Farm * Jessica Bakes Well * Knife Sharpener * La Chocolatina * London China Company * Mr & Mrs Olive UK Ltd * Mr Fitzpatricks * Oh So Pretty * Pig in the Middle * Posh Pots * Pudding & Pie * Pure Indulgence * Retro Shots * Ridiculously Rich by Alana * Rose Cottage Drinks * SA Sauces * Shaw Meats * Shirleys Pies * Signature Scones * Springfield Kitchen * Supersize Sweets * Susans Farmhouse Fudge * The Cheesecake Emporium * The Gardens Festivals Co. * The Punch Brew Co. * The Real Thai Pie Company * The Sawley Kitchen * Trolle Traiding * Ultimate Fudge Company * Unicorn Shimmer Co. * Wilde Bakery * Williams Handbaked * The Yogurt Pot
And finally….what drinks are on offer:
- Black Dog Wine Agency * Boston Shakers * Cantine de Palma UK * Fizz & Flute * Having a Ball * Liverpool Gin * Pinky Baydream * Red Star Brewery * Remedy Southport * Tap & Bottles * Shockas Coconut Hub * Spartans Cocktail * The Cellar Bar * The Occasional Drink * The Parker Brewery * The Special Cider Company * The Tank Room * Vinowagen
Worcester Food Festival
Friday 8th – Sunday 10th June 2018
Come and try our Chilli Sauces in Worcester!
Discover the tasty treats that Worcester can offer you.
Following the great success of last year’s event, the Worcester Food Festival will return bigger and better in 2017. Delivered in partnership with Cotswold Markets the Food Fest will showcase over 60 stalls offering delicious food and drink from local businesses and selected specialist producers, not to mention food and drink matching sessions, cookery demonstrations and master class workshops by a variety of well-established chefs.
There will be free cookery demonstrations on the Main Stage at Cathedral Square throughout the weekend and lots of child friendly activities at Bell Square in Crowngate. There really is something for all the family at this celebration of all things tasty!
This free event is for all the family and takes place throughout the pedestrianised city centre.
Friday 10am – 5.30pm
Saturday 10am – 5.30pm
Sunday 11am – 4.00pm
- More than 60 Food & Drink Exhibitors
- Demonstrations, Masters Classes, Workshops & Tasting Sessions
- Kids Activities at the Foodie Festival
– Kids Cookery Theatre
– Colouring Competion
- Ale Trail
- Live Music