Preparation time: ten minutes
Full cooking time: 15 minutes
– five hundred g (1 lb) lamb fillets, lower into small strips, about two.5cm broad
– 250g (8 oz.) Infant English spinach leaves, torn
– 3/four cup (115g / four oz.) Frozen peas
– 3 tablespoons rooster inventory sprint of chilli sauce
– two.5cm (1 inch) piece new ginger, thinly sliced
– two-3 tablespoons oil
– two cloves garlic, crushed two tablespoons soy sauce
– two leeks, sliced
– 1 small bunch bok choy, small lengths
– 1 teaspoon of sugar
– 1 egg white, beaten
– 1 tablespoon cornflour
1. Time the lamb with salt and pepper, dip in the egg white and dust it with cornflour.
two. Then warmth 50 % oil in a wok and include the ginger, the soy sauce and the garlic. Right after that stir-fry over substantial warmth for about 30 seconds or so. Then include the lamb and stir-fry for about 1 moment or until browned. Then lower the warmth, go over it and prepare dinner it for about 3 minutes or so. Right after that remove the lamb from the wok.
3. Then warmth the remaining oil in the wok and following include the leek. Stir-fry over substantial warmth for about 3 minutes or so.
four. Right after that include the spinach, the bok choy and the frozen peas to the wok and stir-fry for about 1 moment or so. Then lower the warmth and go over the wok to steam the greens for about two minutes. Then combine the sugar, the inventory and the chilli sauce and include to the wok. Right after that include the lamb and stir really perfectly. Then stir-fry for about two minutes or so (until the lamb and the greens gets tender).
– Protein 35g
– Extra fat 30g
– Carbohydrate 7g
– Nutritional Fibre 5g
– Cholesterol 100mg
– Electrical power 1775kJ (425cal)