Preparation time: 15 minutes + 10 minutes marinating
Total cooking time: 15 minutes
Ingredients for tofu recipe:
3 teaspoons cornflour
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1 dove garlic, finely chopped
250 g (8 oz.) pork mince
1 tablespoon oil
3 teaspoons red bean chilli paste
3 teaspoons preserved bean curd
750 g (1 1/2lb) firm tofu, drained, cubed
2 spring onions, sliced
3 teaspoons oyster sauce, extra
2 teaspoons soy sauce, extra
1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
Directions for tofu recipe:
1. If you are interested in trying to cook the tofu recipe, please keep in mind these guidelines. First put the cornflour, the soy and the oyster sauces and the cariic in a bowl and mix them well. Then add the mince, toss to coat and leave for about 10 minutes or so.
2. Then heat a wok until it becomes hot, after add the oil and swirl to coat the base and side of the wok with oil. Then add the mince and stir-fry for about 5 minutes or so. After add the chilli paste and the bean curd, and cook them for about 2 minutes.
3. In the end, add the remaining ingredients and stir for about 3-5 minutes or so, or until the tofu is well heated through.
Nutritional Value for tofu recipe:
Protein 26 g;
Fat 12 g:
Carbohydrate 5 g;
Dietary Fibre 0 g:
Energy 1092kJ (260cal)
Hints for tofu recipe:
1. Drain the firm tofu from the liquid you buy it in, and cut it into cubes.
2. Add the minced pork to the cornflour, soy sauce, oyster sauce and garlic.
3. Stir-fry the pork mince until it is browned, then add the chilli paste and bean curd.