Estofado is a particular beef recipe that you can not come across in the course of normal times since of the amount of planning demanded. It is normally well prepared in the course of fiestas and particular occasions like weddings, birthdays and reunions that are held in the course of the summer months months when school is out. For the reason that the beef is cooked to a chewy tenderness, it is loved by equally the kiddies and the oldies. Even if there are a lot of dishes set on the desk in the course of particular occasions, you will undoubtedly come across the estofado currently being the very first to disappear since it is so delicious hence creating it far too tricky to resist.
- 1 kilo boneless beef
- two cups Baguio beans (slash into easy lengths)
- two little carrots (peeled and quartered)
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- two onions (chopped finely)
- ½ cup vinegar
- two cloves garlic (pounded)
- 1 bay leaf
- 6 little onions (peeled but total)
- 1 tbsp flour
- cooking oil
- salt and pepper (to flavor)
- Rub the beef with flour. Time with salt and pepper to flavor.
- Fry in cooking oil right until shade turns brown then set aside.
- Using the remaining oil, sauté the garlic right until it turns brown then incorporate the onions and tomatoes. Cover and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Position the meat in a pan and address with tomato mixture, bay leaf, vinegar and a little amount of water just enough to address the meat. Insert salt and pepper to flavor. Cover the pan and convey to a boil. Insert the 6 peeled total onions, beans and carrots then let to simmer.
- Choose out from the pan when the vegetables are cooked. Organize the beef in a serving platter and surround with the vegetables.
- Simmer down the sauce to wanted quantity and thicken with flour. Pour the sauce above the beef and vegetables then provide.