A nice and simple homemade chilli burger recipe. Great for Fireworks night!
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 chillis of choice (or more for you crazy folk)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 800g beef mince
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons horseradish sauce
- 2 teaspoons wholegrain muatard
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- flour for coating
Fry chopped onions in olive oil then add to a mixing bowl.
Add the rest of the ingredients to the bowl and mix together.
With wet hands divide into 8 burgers and coat with flour.
Cut greaseproof paper into 5 inch squares and place on either side of burger. Leave in fridge for 1 hour.