Hot chilli sauce recipe
- 5kg tomatoes
- 10 onions
- 4 garlic cloves
- 500g whole jalapeno peppers
- 9 cups cider Vinegar
- 3 cups sugar
- 3 teaspoons salt
- 2kg of red peppers seeds removed, roasted and skin off
- Chop everything relatively fine.
- Place in a stockpot and boil for 1 hour then let cool completely.
- Process in batches in a blender then boil for 2 additional hours or to desired thickness.
Makes aprox. 24 pints depending on how much you let it boil down, a very easy Hot Chilli Sauce Recipe.