Egg Chowmein is an Indian Chinese language dish which is straightforward to organize at residence for dinner or heavy snacks. It takes about 25 minutes to organize this “always-favourite” quick meals.
- Noodles/Chowmein (the Chinese language hakka ones are one of the best)
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Inexperienced Chilli
- Inexperienced Peas
- Turmeric Powder
- Soy Sauce
- Salt + Black Pepper
Preparation Time: 10minutes
Cooking Time: 15minutes
1. First boil 1 packet of noodles, drain the water and maintain apart.
2. Break 1 egg right into a non-stick pan with vegetable oil and scramble it until cooked and maintain apart
3. Take 1 small onion, 1 carrot, 6-7 beans, half capsicum and chop all of them into small items.
4. In a non-stick pan, add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and warmth for 2mins, then add chopped onion (Step 3) and fry for 2mins.
5. Then add 2 inexperienced chilli break up into halves within the pan for 1min.
6. Put the chopped greens (Step 3) within the pan and maintain stirring. Additionally put a handful of inexperienced peas within the combination. Add half teaspoon turmeric and salt (as much as style).
7. When the combination is absolutely cooked (smooth), then add soy sauce and stir for 2mins.
8. Add half teaspoon of ajeena-moto and add the boiled noodles (Step 1) and stir for two minutes.
9. Lastly put the scrambled egg (Step 2) within the noodle combination and cook dinner until you get that mouth watering scent.
Garnishing : You’ll be able to add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and sliced onion on high of the ready dish. You may also add chopped coriander and black pepper powder to spice issues up much more.
To view the recipe pictures, accompanying aspect dishes and discussions, go to Egg Hakka Noodles on Better of Kanchan’s weblog.