Egg Chowmein is an Indian Chinese dish which is easy to get ready at house for meal or significant treats. It usually takes about 25 minutes to get ready this “constantly-favourite” fast meals.
- Noodles / Chowmein (the Chinese hakka ones are the greatest)
- 1 Egg
- Vegetable Oil
- Inexperienced Chilli
- Inexperienced Peas
- Turmeric Powder
- Soy Sauce
- Salt + Black Pepper
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
1. Initially boil 1 packet of noodles, drain the h2o and retain aside.
2. Crack 1 egg into a non-stick pan with vegetable oil and scramble it until cooked and retain aside
3. Acquire 1 compact onion, 1 carrot, six-7 beans, 1/2 capsicum and chop all of them into compact items.
four. In a non-stick pan, add 2 tablespoon of vegetable oil and warmth for 2mins, then add chopped onion (Move 3) and fry for 2mins.
5. Then add 2 green chilli break up into halves in the pan for 1min.
six. Put the chopped veggies (Move 3) in the pan and retain stirring. Also put a handful of green peas in the mixture. Add 1/2 teaspoon turmeric and salt (up to flavor).
7. When the mixture is absolutely cooked (comfortable), then add soy sauce and stir for 2mins.
eight. Add 1/2 teaspoon of ajeena-moto and add the boiled noodles (Move 1) and stir for 2 minutes.
9. At last put the scrambled egg (Move 2) in the noodle mixture and cook until you get that mouth watering odor.
Garnishing: You can add tomato sauce, chilli sauce and sliced onion on best of the organized dish. You can also add chopped coriander and black pepper powder to spice factors up even much more.
Perspective the recipe To people like photos, accompanying side dishes and conversations, visit Egg Hakka Noodles on Ideal of Kanchan's weblog.