We will be in stall 351 on the lawns, hope to see you there!
Stalls, performers, and festive cheer take over Lincoln’s Cathedral Quarter for four days of festive entertainment, shopping, and food and drink.
Visitors to the famous Lincoln Christmas Market will be sure to soak up the festive atmosphere across this large market site, with more than 280 stalls nestled in and around Lincoln Castle, Lincoln Cathedral, and many other venues and streets along the way.
There is something for everyone, from unusual gifts to food and drink from near and far, not to mention a whole host of entertainment for all the family to enjoy.
Enjoy the scents of mulled wine and freshly cooked food, the sounds of entertainment, music and merriment and the sights of this market in this stunning, historic city.
Shops across the city will also stay open late for the duration of the Market, and the Artists’ Christmas Village offers goods from local artists and crafters too.
More in Lincoln
There’s lots more to enjoy across the city when you’re at the Market, and throughout Christmas in Lincoln:
- Enjoy craft beer, mulled wine, and hot chocolate at the Viking inspired THOR’s Tipi Bar on Lincoln Cornhill;
- Christmas carols and services will take place at Lincoln Cathedral throughout the market, and roof and tower tours will provide great views;
- A medieval Christmas Market takes places over this weekend at Lincoln Medieval Bishop’s Palace – a unique experience;
- A pop-up Victorian tea room at the Museum of Lincolnshire Life will warm you up over this weekend;
- Don’t miss the High Street Farmers’ Market on Friday 8th, and the Artists’ Market on Friday 8th and Saturday 9th.
Find more inspiration to make the most of your visit with our 10 Top Tips for Lincoln Christmas Market.
Castle Hill & Lincoln Castle: the starting point for your visit to the Market with authentic German-themed stalls, arts, crafts, gifts, and more.
The Lawn: the Christmas Bazaar, Christmas Pantry, and a huge variety of food and drink – including local produce, roasted nuts, and more.
Westgate & Fairground: get into the festive spirit with more stalls, the Craft Marquee, fairground rides, and The Big Wheel – a great way to see the whole historic area from up high.
Lincoln Cathedral West Front: authentic wooden chalets with the stunning Lincoln Cathedral as a backdrop.
Medieval Bishops’ Palace: step back in time and browse the themed medieval market stalls in unique, historic surroundings.
For a full list of stall holder, please visit the Lincoln Christmas Market website.