Phad Ka Prao
Phad Ka Prao sauce 80 g
Chicken fillet 80 g
Steamed rice 250 g Cut in 0.5 cm
Vegetable oil 20 g
Water 5 g
Sliced red spur chili 25 g
Note: This portion is for 2 servings.
How to cook
1. Stir-fry sliced chicken with oil until the meat is cooked.
2. Add spur chili, steamed rice and Phad Ka Prao sauce, mix thoroughly. Put basil, mix together before removing from the heat and it is ready to serve.
Phad Ka Prao sauce Ingredient
Basil 50 g Garlic 375 g
Galangal 50 g
Shrimp paste 15 g
Palm sugar 100 g
Vegetable oil 500 g
Hot chilies (green/red) 150 g
Shallots 125 g
Grounded pepper 2.5 g
Fish sauce 375 g
Salt 25 g
Water 1000 g
Note: This recipe makes 2.5 kg of Pad Ka Prao sauce
How to cook
1. Ground hot chilies, garlic, shallots, galangal, pepper and shrimp paste together. Add basil and roughly grind them.
2. Stir-fry Pad Ka Prao paste with oil until fragrant.
3. Add fish sauce, palm sugar and salt.
4. Pack in plastic bags, 80 gram per bag.
Strong point of Khao Phad Ka Prao: Lower calories and fat compared to Phad Thai. High phosphorus from chicken.
– Basil: Release tension, high blood pressure
– Red & green hot chili: Digestive, laxative, expectorant, cold relief
– Shallot: Relief cold, catarrh
– Garlic: Reduce cholesterol, cancer, infection, antifungal
– Galangal: Carminative, expectorant
Kaeng Liang (Spicy herb vegetables soup) Main Ingredient
Kaeng Liaeng soup 500 g z
Peeled and sliced pumpkins 450 g
Peeled and sliced sponge gourd 300 g
Mushroom 250 g
Ivy gourd 150 g
Lemon basil 70 g
Note: This recipe is for 3 servings.
1. Add Kaeng Liaeng soup in a pot, bring to boil.
2. Add sliced pumpkins first and then add other vegetables such as sponge gourd, mushrooms and ivy gourd. Bring to boil. Remove from the heat and then sprinkle lemon basil.
3. Ready to serve.
Kaeng Liang Soup Ingredient
Grounded pepper 100 g
Shallot 750 g
Dried shrimps 600 g
Food seasoning (pork flavor) 270 g
Shrimp paste 260 g
Thai chilies 40 g
Water 13 kg
Note: These ingredients are for 13 kg.
How to cook
1. Pound dried shrimps finely. Add pepper, Thai chilies, shrimp paste and shallots in the mortar and pound finely.
2. Put Kaeng Liaeng paste and water in a pot. Add food seasoning and bring to boil.
Strong point of Kaeng Liang: Low fat and low calories. Fibers from vegetables.
Pepper: Peptic, carminative, cooling
Shallot: Relief cold, catarrh
Hot chili: Digestive, laxative, expectorant, cold relief
Sweet basil: Carminative
Gord gourd: Carminative, relief fever, nourish eyes
Sponge gourd: Nourish heart, laxative, cooling
Pumpkin: Nourish eyes